Vikas is a Director of the PKF Corporate Finance team and is based in our Sydney office.
Vikas has over 10 years’ experience in valuation, financial modelling, corporate finance advisory services, and investment banking.
He previously worked with the valuation and corporate finance divisions at PPB Advisory, Pitcher Partners and EY. Prior to that, Vikas worked as an off-shore Analyst / Associate supporting the corporate and investment banking divisions of Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo from India.
Vikas has extensive experience in the preparation of complex financial models, business and equity valuations, intangible asset valuations, purchase price allocations, impairment testing, and provision of transaction advice.
He has assisted several privately held and listed businesses across a range of industries such as infrastructure, financial services, professional services, retail and distribution, consumer goods and services, manufacturing, industrial, resources, technology, and agriculture.
Vikas is an MBA, a CFA Charterholder and a member of the CFA Society of Sydney.
Corporate Finance Experience:
- Financial modelling and valuation advice in relation to a proposed joint venture (~$500m) in the consumer foods sector.
- Financial modelling and debt advisory services in relation to a bank facility (~$20m) for a childcare business to fund organic growth.
- Business combination and tax valuation of brands, software, patents, customer relationships and other intangible assets for several privately held as well as ASX listed companies (acquisitions ranging from $1m - $270m).
- Valuation of airports, power plants, schools and other infrastructure assets ($20m to $1b) for fund managers.
- Valuation of debt and derivatives portfolio (~$500m) of a large international bank in relation to a private binding ATO ruling.
- Independent expert report for proposed acquisition of ASX listed payment services business ($35m).
- Valuation and strategy review for a global pharmaceuticals business ($50m - $100m).