The integrity of any financial reporting system is compromised in the absence of a supplementary independent, objective and diligent assurance service.
Audit & Assurance – Director
A highly skilled technical and dedicated assurance practitioner, Tinashe has extensive experience in the provision of assurance services, having been involved in internal and external audits for over 13 years.
Tinashe is a Chartered Accountant and has worked in public practice in first and mid-tier firms across England, Africa, Southeast Asia and Australia.
With a specific focus on financial reporting, Tinashe provides audit and assurance services to private and for-profit sector entities, public and Not-For-Profit entities, and government entities across a wide range of industries. She has a solid understanding of organisational risk, internal control, business processes and financial reporting which she applies in her service delivery to clients to achieve effectiveness, business improvement and real value.
Recent examples of work include:
- Provision of external audit and assurance services to a private large, complex agri-business group comprising companies and trusts in multiple geographical locations
- Provision of internal audit and risk management services to one of Australia’s largest equine and livestock event centres
- Provision of risk assessment and compliance assurance services over a couple of years to one of Australia’s largest employers to enable compliance with Fair Work enforceable undertakings and prevention of further instances of non-compliance
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member, CPA Australia
- Associate Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (AMIIA)
- Registered external examiner, Law Society of New South Wales