Tim is the Managing Partner of PKF Melbourne and has over 20 years’ experience in the delivery of Tax Consulting and Business Advisory Services.
Tim has a diverse skill set backed by a strong technical knowledge in the taxation and advisory fields. He has broad expertise in tax, both domestic and international, having provided specialist tax consulting services to Australian business and inbound foreign entities.
Tim’s experience includes tax consulting to both corporate and privately-owned business including significant advisory engagements in relation to:
- Global tax efficient structuring and re-structuring;
- Employee equity participation and incentive plans;
- Residency and capital gains tax;
- Taxation controversy and dispute resolution; and
- Domestic tax consulting including private company anti-avoidance and deeming rules, taxation of employee benefits and indirect taxes.
With a background including corporate finance and transaction support engagements, Tim has conducted numerous taxation due diligence, pre and post-acquisition structuring and hands-on advisory engagements.
Tim has been a director on the PKF Australia national board for several years and accepted the role as Managing Partner of PKF Melbourne in 2016. Tim also holds positions on numerous advisory boards both with family groups and corporates.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm University of Melbourne)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund auditor
- Registered Tax Agent