Tim is a Partner in our Audit and Assurance team, located in the Brisbane office.
He has over 30 years’ experience as an Assurance and Risk Adviser, having previously worked with a mid-tier firm where he established their Risk Advisory Services practice. Tim has also held the role of Cook Shire Council CEO, enhancing his understanding of the challenges facing organisations in a competitive environment with limited resources.
He has undertaken external audits, internal audits, probity audits and risk management advisory roles for private and public sector entities throughout Queensland. Through these roles, Tim has provided advice on the establishment and operation of Risk Management Frameworks. He has also been the leader of numerous risk management assignments across the private sector.
As an experienced assurance and risk advisory professional, Tim is able to provide trusted advice to Directors and Senior Management alike in relation to assurance, risk, governance and compliance. He is currently on the Audit and Risk Committee for three Local Governments in regional Queensland.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce - The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Economics – The University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting (with Distinction) – Queensland University of Technology
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance
- Certified Internal Audit Quality Assurance Assessor
- Registered Company Auditor