Steven is our specialist Audit and Assurance Partner at PKF Adelaide and brings more than 23 years’ experience providing clients with audit, risk and technical advisory services, including independent
accountant and expert reports.
He lectures for the Department of State Development on financial modelling specific to NDIS providers and Not-For-Profit (NFP) organisations.
Steven has presented and Chaired many professional development sessions for the ICAA, IPA and the Law Society on various topics surrounding Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs), the
NFP industry and statutory trust accounts.
The types of entities that Steven has provided extensive external audit and advisory services to include State Government, Parliament of South Australia, Australian subsidiaries of multinational companies, listed public companies, Semi-Government organisations, Registered Clubs, NFPs, Cooperatives and SMSFs.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of South Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Chartered Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Taxation Adviser
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered SMSF Auditor
- Registered Company Auditor
- Inaugural Chair of CA ANZ NFP SIG, South Australia
- Treasurer of the Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Association of SA
- Chair, Audit & Risk Committee, The Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Association of SA
- Member of ASIC SA Accounting Liaison Group
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia