The ability to understand and identify the key valuation drivers of a business that attracts a potential acquirer or investor enables a high conviction approach to advising on corporate transactions.
Corporate Finance Director
Stefan provides corporate advisory services to private and public market participants across the full merger & acquisition lifecycle including valuation advisory, buy side advisory, sell side advisory, initial public offerings (IPOs) and capital funding advisory.
“Organisations with a mix of advisors who are sector agnostic and both strategically and commercially focused, provide management and executive teams with a level of visibility and insights into both local and global market conditions; and actively allowing them to be more responsive to market opportunities and active with decision making”.
Stefan has advised local and global companies of various sizes from early stage growth companies to multinational mature companies operating across a range of sectors including:
• Health care services, devices & equipment
• Technology (Software & Hardware)
• Telecommunication & Utilities
• Construction & Engineering Services
• Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
• Resources & Energy
Stefan’s network expands nationally and globally and includes:
• Financial and legal professionals
• Private equity groups and family offices
• Corporate advisors and equity providers
• Lenders and financiers
• Independent specialists such as geologists
Recent examples of work include:
- Preparation of Independent Expert Reports for publicly listed and unlisted companies for regulatory purposes and to advise shareholders on various transactions across a range of sectors.
- Acting as corporate advisor to several growth companies across merger & acquisition opportunities, valuation advisory and capital funding via equity and debt in the Information Communication and Technology and Software & Services sectors.
- Performing complex valuation and asset pricing assignments of equity instruments, including various classes of shares as well as options and performance rights to facilitate transactions for accounting and regulatory purposes across a range of sectors.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Professional Accountancy) – RMIT University
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (Corporate Finance) – Kaplan Professional
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (CA BV Specialist)