It's a great feeling knowing you are providing a service that allows you to help people, and even more rewarding when you get the best possible outcome for all involved.
Business Recovery and Insolvency Senior Manager
Senray has more than 17 years of experience in corporate and personal insolvency matters. The formal appointments he has managed range from Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Liquidations, Bankruptcies and Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Senray has also been involved in other assignments such as the preparation of investigating accounting reports and other ad-hoc reporting for financiers and statutory bodies.
Recent examples of work include:
- Formal appointments over publicly listed companies.
- Trading companies in industries such as manufacturing, retail, food processing/manufacturing, information technology and transport.
- Restructuring organisations and executing asset realisation programs, including negotiating going concern sales.
- Turnaround assignments and monitoring programs on behalf of financiers, including reporting on compliance issues under various facilities.
- Detailed investigations, public examinations and recovery actions under a range of insolvency administrations, including Bankrupt Estates.
- Attending to the administration and trade-on of businesses from industries, such as retail, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, agriculture and transport.
- Conducting realisation strategies to sell businesses and assets. This includes the sale of a Flour and Stock Feed business and a Newsagency and Australia Post outlet.
- Conducting investigations, including public examinations for both corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) - University of Western Sydney
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)