Senray is a Senior Manager in our Business Recovery and Insolvency team, based in our Sydney office.
He has more than 15 years of experience in corporate and personal insolvency matters. The formal appointments he has managed range from Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Liquidations, Bankruptcies and Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Senray has also been involved in other assignments such as the preparation of investigating accounting reports and other ad-hoc reporting for financiers and statutory bodies.
Some of the major assignments he has managed include:
- Formal appointments over publicly listed companies.
- Trading companies in industries such as manufacturing, retail, food processing/manufacturing, information technology and transport.
- Restructuring organisations and executing asset realisation programs, including negotiating going concern sales.
- Turnaround assignments and monitoring programs on behalf of financiers, including reporting on compliance issues under various facilities.
- Detailed investigations, public examinations and recovery actions under a range of insolvency administrations, including Bankrupt Estates.
Senray is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).