I’m motivated by the challenge of working with clients to succeed in an ever-changing environment. I pride myself on the relationships I build and the broad range of clients I help to reach their goals.
Partner - Business Advisory
Sara has over 20 years’ experience providing business advisory and tax services to SME and large private companies in a number of diverse sectors.
Before relocating to Australia, Sara was an associate partner in a successful UK practice.
Sara helps clients in a range of sectors, including, family businesses, large private companies, sophisticated private investors, foreign owned subsidiaries, and professional practices.
Sara prides herself on being a generalist advisor, who helps her clients to grow, transition their business cycle and solve their business needs whilst accessing specialist support when needed.
Sharing knowledge, building long lasting personal relationships, and helping businesses to achieve their potential is what drives Sara professionally. Her hands on and practical approach with clients enables them to reach out and access the advice they need.
Sara is also notably the first woman on the national PKF board and represents Brisbane on the national Business Advisory Services Committee.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully implementing restructuring for clients whilst ensuring:
- Succession is a focus
- Adequate asset protection
- Reducing tax leakage
- Designing and implementing tax risk management frameworks for a number of large private entities
- Preforming cashflow and forecast modelling to assist external finance and internal buy out
- Advising on and delivering a succession plan for a large family-owned business with complex family dynamics to ensure the desired outcomes.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Salford
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Registered Tax Agent