My deep understanding of the local market ensures I am best placed to help my clients succeed. I get great satisfaction from providing clients with practical solutions to complex business problems.
Ross Di Bartolo
Managing Partner – Canberra
Having practised in Canberra for over 37 years, Ross knows and understand the market he works in better than most. His career has seen him working in a number of large practices and operating his own practice for a number of years before joining the PKF network.
Ross is a committed professional who values regular contact with his clients to understand their business and commercial goals. He is sought out by his clients due to his ability to quickly understand any issues, find solutions to problems and achieve the outcomes his clients need. Ross is commercial and down to earth in his approach.
Ross has worked on, and signed off on, a diverse range of audit assignments throughout his career. His industry experience has been developed over many years of serving the business sector, SMEs and high net worth individuals and accordingly he has developed diverse technical expertise in the areas of:
- Audit and Assurance in the not-for-profit sector
- Superannuation Fund Audits and Compliance
- Income tax compliance
- Financial reporting
- GST advice and compliance
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Accounting for property and syndicated investments
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully advising on and implementing a number of restructuring and succession plans for clients in the manufacturing industry;
- Providing continuing support for business recovery, including advice related to payroll, JobKeeper, cash flow boost and other government subsidies;
- Successfully led the audit of a large corporation, ensuring compliance of regulatory and financial reporting obligations
- Advising and establishing a foreign resident subsidiary in the Australian Capital Territory, assisting with compliance matters.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Canberra
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Superannuation Fund Auditor
- ICA Public Practice Certificate
- Foundation Fellow The Australian Institute of Company Directors