Robert is an Assistant Manager of the PKF Corporate Finance team and is based in our Sydney office.
Robert has over seven years of experience in valuation, financial modelling, corporate M&A and other corporate finance advisory services. He previously worked in the corporate finance division of Pitcher Partners. Prior to that Robert worked on a number of high profile transactions at the investment arm of ChemChina, a Fortune 200 company.
Robert has experience in corporate and equity valuations, financial modelling, intangible asset valuations, and other transaction-related services.
He has assisted in a number of large cross-border transactions across various industrial sub-sectors in the US, China, Middle-East, Europe and Australia.
Robert holds dual Bachelor Degrees in Finance and Mathematics from the University of Auckland.
Corporate Finance Experience:
- Financial modelling and detailed analysis in relation to a 3.5b USD acquisition of MAI (Adama), the largest generic agrochemical company globally;
- Integrated financial modelling and valuation advice in relation to the management buyout of a government contract business (c. $50m);
- Valuation and transaction advisory for a multi-national restaurant franchisor (c. $60m);
- Financial modelling and forecasts for the not-for-profit sector, including various Sydney Catholic schools as part of their restructuring master plan;
- Performance options and rights valuations for ASX listed companies; and
- Transfer pricing analysis and benchmarking for inbound and outbound loans of ASX listed large multi-national companies.