Robert is excellent at distilling complicated matters into a language I understand. He has educated me which has contributed to the success of my business.
CEO, Country Living Dentistry
Robert’s areas of specialty include Turnaround, Business Structures, Taxation, Research & Development and Management Reporting.
He has spent time seconded to an ASX listed petroleum company where he was part of implementing a new accounting and procedural system.
Robert is also the Bursar for a residential University College with duties including reporting to the Board, cash flow reporting and forecasting, maintaining contracts, arranging borrowings and assisting with capital projects.
When he isn’t working, Robert enjoys spending time with his family and keeping fit through outdoor activities, including soccer, cycling and hiking in the SA Hiking Challenge for charity.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully managed the purchase of multiple franchises of a large, multi-national fast-food chain, including preparing valuations in addition to negotiating with the multinational and banks
- Assisted a third generation national motor vehicle retailer, with sales in excess of $30 Million per annum, in finalising a complex succession plan including cashflow forecasting
- Has worked within a University Residential College for over 13 years in all financial aspects including forecasting, preparation of accounts, strategic decisions, dealing with all stakeholders and undergoing capital projects in excess of $10 Million
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) University of South Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Chartered Accounting
- Completed Insolvency Education Program, Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute
- Member of Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association