I see importance in being pro-active rather than reactive with clients. I get motivation from the challenge of working with clients to succeed in an ever-changing environment.
Pip is a Director within the Business Advisory and Tax Consulting division who has been with PKF since 2007. Pip works with a range of client profiles from small to medium sized business to private and publicly listed entities in a range of industries assisting both the businesses and their owners with their taxation, corporate advisory and accounting needs.
Pip is involved in providing practical solutions to complex tax problems and structures.
Pip has a passion for continued growth and development and is currently studying a Master of Taxation with The University of Sydney and enjoys passing this knowledge on by way of mentoring staff and providing tax technical training to fellow colleagues.
Recent examples of work include:
- Migration of tax residency of a UK public company to Australia including associated tax issues
- Reviewing and assessing complex capital gains tax transactions and restructures
- Assistance and advice in relation to Significant Global Entity reporting requirements, transfer pricing, business risk mitigation and group restructuring.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma in Financial Services