My primary focus is assisting clients manage risk in all aspects of their operations and driving valuable outcomes for our clients through the assurance process.
Audit and Assurance – Partner
Paul has more than 17 years’ experience in industry and practice and has worked across a range of markets including Sydney, Melbourne, London and the Cayman Islands.
Prior to joining PKF, Paul spent over 10 years working in a big 4 firm within the financial services audit and assurance space and has significant experience in providing internal and external audit, risk and technical advisory services to medium, large national and international businesses.
Primarily specialising in the Financial Services sector covering Assurance and Risk Advisory Services within the wealth management, insurance and banking industry, Paul has built up a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management frameworks, and their application and challenges as applied to entities across a range of industries.
In addition, Paul’s diverse industry experience includes a range of sectors in the private and listed space such as technology, property, infrastructure, manufacturing, energy and resources.
Recent examples of work include:
- Assisted with the development and implementation of a strategic and business planning overhaul of a financial services institution.
- Provided technical accounting support and review for a restructure of a major Australian manufacturing entity.
- Successfully transitioned the external audit of a listed resource provider from the Big 4 to PKF
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Accountant (CA ANZ)
- Senior Associate – Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors of Australia (IIA)