With frequent changes in the social and economic environment, technology and law, it is incumbent on us to evolve, empathise and improve our technical and interpersonal skills.
Business Recovery and Insolvency Senior Manager
Nicholas is part of the senior management team in the Business Recovery & Insolvency division at PKF Melbourne. He has more than 10 years’ experience working in all facets of personal and corporate insolvency appointments.
He has prepared several expert reports on solvency and economic loss and worked on various informal engagements working with management and stakeholders of businesses.
Nicholas is authentic in his approach and appreciates taking on challenging engagements that result in practical and commercial outcomes.
Nicholas has a keen interest in all sports, enjoys travelling and spending time with friends and family.
Nicholas has worked on engagements in the following industries:
- Real Estate and Construction
- Financial Services
Recent examples of his engagements include:
- Preparing expert solvency reports that have resulted in significant recoveries and successful defences of voidable transactions
- Advising directors of companies in financial difficulty on insolvency implications, insolvent trading, and director penalty notices
- Managing litigation against numerous parties for claims over $300m resulting in confidential settlements at mediation
Qualifications and memberships:
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - RMIT University