I really value listening and understanding the individual needs of my clients. I’m interested in not just helping them achieve their financial goals, but also life and personal objectives.
Director - Wealth Creation
Michael is a highly experienced financial advisor specialising in business insurance strategies, personal risk insurance, wealth management and corporate superannuation funds.
Over the course of his career, Michael has cultivated relationships with numerous major financial institutions giving him access to a vast range of quality products that help him provide insurance solutions tailored to his clients needs.
For the last fourteen years, Michael has provided easy to understand insurance solutions for individuals and corporate entities and assisted small to medium enterprises with the employment superannuation obligations and legislative requirements.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully redesigned staff superannuation and insurance plans for small to medium corporates to provide improved outcomes for staff including front line team to executive level.
- Business Succession advice to SME clients to ensure that not only the families and estates of the business partners are taken care of, but also consideration for the surviving Shareholders and their financial interests.
- Structured comprehensive strategy advice that provided our client with appropriate funds upon diagnosis of Cancer; which enabled debt reduction and future planning for retirement.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Commissioner for Declarations
ASIC Authorised Representative Number: 253783
Authorised by The Advice Exchange to provide financial advice and services relating to managed investments, superannuation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, shares, life products and retirement savings account products.