Melissa is the Key Accounts Manager of our Audit and Assurance practice responsible for execution of effective strategies of our key priority clients.
With over 10 years’ experience in professional services, including experience in a ‘Big 4’ firm, Melissa has an appreciation of different working environments and frequently draws on her prior experience working with projects in financial institutions.
Melissa brings diverse and significant experience in managing large scale projects and establishing insights and trends through the use of data analytics.
Melissa has been instrumental in several projects, including the following:
- Compliance and assurance projects providing confidence to stakeholders and protecting the reputation of organisations, including reporting to the ACCC upon the divestment of assets and privatisation of organisations.
- Payroll and workplace compliance in line with Fair Work.
- Risk, governance and internal audit insights.
Melissa is a Certified Fraud Examiner, who is passionate in her approach to deliver different perspectives to achieve clients’ goals and is trusted to meet project deadlines.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting) - Monash University
- Certified Fraud Examiner – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of CPA Australia