The greatest reward in public practice is seeing your clients succeed. Achieving service outcomes beyond your client’s expectations provides an endless source of motivation.
Business Advisory – Partner
Managing Partner – Gold Coast
With total commitment to exceptional levels of client service, Matthew has built an enviable reputation as a complete business professional. His client base reflects the diversity of the Gold Coast economy, however, in more recent years he has developed a particularly strong focus in the areas of property & construction and professional services (in particular health care services).
Matthew’s expertise also covers superannuation, wealth protection, management consulting and corporate advisory services and his other industry experience includes tourism, leisure & hospitality and retail.
Recent examples of work include:
- Assisting a client to resolve a complex dispute with an ex business partner. Matt’s pragmatic and commercial approach played a key role in breaking a long-standing dead-lock, effectively enabling both sides to move forward and settle their dispute.
- Representing a client throughout the process of selling her wholesale distribution business to an ASX listed company. The outcomes achieved by Matt in terms of sale price and overall ease of transaction far exceeded the client’s expectations.
- Assisting a specialist medical practitioner to restructure his practice. Streamlining systems and processes which substantially simplified the day-to-day operations of the practice.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- a Fellow member of the Tax Institute