I am most inspired by working alongside, guiding & supporting passionate, entrepreneurial people who understand the value of long term relationships
Business Advisory Partner
Originally from Tamworth, Mark's public practice career began in Newcastle with PKF's predecessor firm and then in Sydney with small and second tier firms. He relocated back to Tamworth in 2004 when he became a partner in PKF Tamworth.
In excess of 25 years experience working with businesses of all sizes and structures across a wide range of different industry segments.
Consulting to business owners, he helps secure their financial future by growing and protecting their wealth.
A business services advisory partner specialising in family business, structuring and operations, accounting and tax.
Recent examples of work include:
- Mark works closely with and advises a large & very successful company in the premier Agricultural sphere including transitioning from a small co-operative model through to an unlisted public company with a significant Research & Development profile.
- He is a key adviser to a significant private family group working closely with the stakeholders and financial controller to facilitate the family wealth transfer to the next generation.
- Assisting the Chair of a local not-for-profit philanthropic company, Mark was instrumental in the review and re-design of the board reporting systems, KPI’s and financial model
Qualifications and memberships:
- Fellow Chartered Accountant with CAANZ
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Registered Tax Agent & SMSF Auditor