I believe it is important to take the time to educate clients along the way, on the strategy they are following and their investments, so that they are confident about their future.
Wealth Creation Financial Advisor
Mark joined PKF Wealth in 2013 and became a shareholder in 2014.
He began his career in 1988 in a variety of accounting roles within industry and public practice for a number of years, before focusing on investment and financial planning for the last 25 years.
Mark spent almost 20 years of this time with leading funds management companies in senior roles, before returning to his current advice-focused role. Mark has accumulated deep experience in the investment management industry, having seen a number of market cycles firsthand.
Mark holds specialist qualifications in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and chairs the firm’s Investment Committee. He is passionate about making sure that clients fully understand where they are investing and why they are invested there.
Recent examples of work include:
- Helping retired clients produce a reasonable level of income from their retirement savings in a period of record-low interest rates.
- Counselling retired clients during a period of extreme investment market uncertainty and volatility to remain invested.
- Ensuring client’s portfolios are diversified across sectors and asset classes to lessen the impact of major share market downturns.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investments
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (AFP)
ASIC Authorised Representative number: 446183
Authorised by PKFWAFSL Pty Ltd to provide financial advice and services relating to managed investments, superannuation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, life products, risk, shares and estate planning.