Madina radiates an aura whereby one cannot help but feel guided and comforted in the most troubling and complicated of scenarios.
CFO, The JAGA Group
With nine years of professional services experience, Madina prides herself on developing a long-term relationship with her clients, positioning herself as their trusted adviser, throughout and beyond their business life-cycle journey.
Madina has worked closely with a diverse range of businesses and high net-worth individuals from various industries. She actively assists them in decision-making, acting as an external CFO, ensuring their queries are explained without the accounting jargon.
Madina provides advice on structure, tax and helps clients achieve their strategic objections by facilitating in forecasting allowing them to see potential growth within their business or areas of improvement.
Madina is honest, hard-working, diligent and extremely client focused. She has superb communication skills and prefers a quick call rather than back and forth emails, with client Alex Andruska (The JAGA Group) reiterating that she “radiates an aura whereby one cannot help but feel guided and comforted in the most troubling and complicated of scenarios.”
Madina has been recognised as a future leader within the firm and as a strong advocate for inclusion is part of PKF’s Diversity and Inclusion Council. The Council helps steer our diversity goals and ensure we become true leaders and role models when it comes to inclusively creating opportunities for all.
Recent examples of work include:
- Converting a gymnasium group from shoe box accounting records to a fully integrated cloud-based accounting system, with monthly three-way management reporting.
- Assisting with ongoing weekly cash flow decisions for a property group comprising of 20+ entities and advising the Director on the cash injections required. As well as bringing the group financial records up to date to assist with a funding proposal.
- Bringing multiple years of superannuation records of a group of Child Care Centres up to date and submitted for a superannuation review achieving the best possible outcome.Assisting clients to navigate through difficult times during the COVID-19 Pandemic to ensure they were able to access all Government subsidies available to them. Provided ongoing support and worked closely with the business owners to help them understand how they can meet upcoming obligations and keep the business afloat.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting Major - Australian Catholic University
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand (CA ANZ)