I continually see the positive impact that proper advice makes on people’s lives and future aspirations. I love the fact that I get to grow with my clients and strongly value the relationships that I make with them.
Private Wealth Advisor
Private Wealth Advisor
Luke is a Sydney-based Private Wealth Adviser, joining the PKF Wealth Creation team in 2018.
He is a passionate financial adviser with extensive experience in providing strategic investment, superannuation and wealth creation advice.
After completing his Bachelor of Commerce degree in 2008, Luke spent the next few years in London, starting his career in finance for various multi-national corporations.
In 2011, Luke returned to Sydney and entered the financial services industry as a financial planner. Over the next seven years, Luke was able to grow this business by focusing on helping his clients become financially independent and accumulate wealth through well researched and strategically sound advice that takes into consideration the different life stages and personal goals of his clients.
Luke has a comprehensive understanding of financial concepts and products with an ability to communicate in terms that his clients can relate to and understand.
Recent examples of work include:
- Provided strategic and investment advice to a retiring small business owner to assist them in transitioning into retirement phase. I invested the proceeds of their business sale, through multiple tax structures (SMSF, Corporate, Trusts) to provide a regular income stream to meet their retirement income needs and objectives.
- Implemented a financial plan for a client that focused on restructuring their existing assets and debts to meet their capital and income objectives. Our client was able to achieve financial freedom many years before retirement age, given the investment advice and tax structure we recommended has resulted in significant after tax outcomes.
- Provided comprehensive personal risk advice (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection) and business insurance (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell) to a client who previously had no protection but is now at the lifecycle stage where they are starting a family, has significant debt commitments and wants to ensure both his personal and business commitments are looked after if he were to pass away or become unable to work.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Economics)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Accredited Self-Managed Super Fund Specialist
- A Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP)
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
ASIC Authorised Representative number: 416693
Authorised by PKFWAFSL Pty Ltd to provide financial advice and services relating to managed investments, superannuation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, life products, risk, shares and estate planning.