My passion and commitment is to consider my client’s business as if it were my own. I develop and maintain genuine relationships with all key levels of an organisation to foster growth while managing the risks faced by the business.
Audit and Assurance Principal
Prior to PKF, James has over 13 years’ experience in providing accounting, tax and advisory services to small and medium enterprises right through to multi national organisations in a Big 4 accounting firm.
James’ key philosophy in business is focusing on building genuine and authentic relationships with his clients to better understand their business and needs in order to best assist in achieving their business goals.
James also has extensive experience in providing business advice to established Asian companies in Australia, along with clients looking to invest into the Australian market. His extensive experience and knowledge in managing the cultural differences has resulted in fostering strong networks with both international and local Asian business partners.
His major clients include large wholesale and distribution companies, retail, consumer electronics and multinational construction companies to name a few.
James’ portfolio is broad and diverse both globally and locally, with expertise across all professional service offerings.
Recent examples of work include:
- Project managed the accounting advice of a restructure and sale of a key business unit for a global telecommunications company
- Managed and led various due diligence engagements for a Top 3 global steel manufacturer
- Project managed global assurance engagements involving more than 50 entities in different countries
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance) - University of Technology, Sydney
- Honours in Financial Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)