I love being able to work one-on-one with clients to help them achieve their goals. Learning why clients went into business helps me go beyond the numbers and understand what my clients need.
Business Advisory Principal
Jackie has over ten years experience in the accounting industry and thrives on continuous improvement. She specialises in business advisory; particularly strategy and business improvement. She believes that her clients are at the core of her role and she prides herself on her people-centred approach. Jackie believes that getting to know the individuals behind the business forms the foundation for a successful business advisory relationship.
Jackie has broad experience across several industries, including but not limited to: mining, hospitality, manufacturing and international operations. From SME’s to global entities, Jackie is constantly focused on the goals of the individuals involved. She has longstanding clients to which she has supported throughout many challenges and changing environments. Her dedication to her clients is shown through the exceptional support and services she provides, as well as her drive to exceed client expectations. Jackie has professional integrity and delivers on any promises made.
When it comes to her team at PKF, Jackie is seen as an approachable and strong leader. She has a very good rapport with her colleagues and she thrives in her fast-paced environment. She is constantly leading by example by continuing to build on her own skills and expertise, setting the tone and expectations for her team. Jackie is a highly valued and respected adviser of PKF.
Recent examples of work include:
- Challenging the existing advice to a global corporation which led to reduced audit requirements – saving the client time and money
- Assisting with a transition plan from father to son which resulted in a smooth succession for the business. This lead to minimal interruption to it’s operations and engaged all staff in the changes
- Supporting multiple clients with Super Guarantee audits which resulted in significantly decreased ATO liabilities
- Proudly supporting a local charity by providing advisory work
- Coaching a client through debt recovery and providing growth strategies which resulted in the business multiplying its turnover
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of CPA Australia
- Justice of the Peace
- Board member of the Bean Counters Ball charitable organisation