When reviewing the options available, I ask myself what advice I would expect to receive if I were the client.
Based in Tamworth and Walcha, Greig is a Senior Financial Adviser with PKF Wealth and is responsible for investment, life insurance and retirement planning advice.
A Certified Financial Planner® since 2007, Greig has been working in financial advisory for over 20 years in a variety of roles in firms ranging from small independent boutiques to private wealth in the Sydney CBD.
Greig’s goal is the best outcome for clients, and he achieves this by developing a strong understanding of his client’s needs and objectives, both personal and financial, and then implementing this with conservative investment strategies designed for long term success.
Recent examples of work include:
- Working with clients with significant invested funds, assisting them with investing for their own retirement and intergenerational wealth transfer.
- Superannuation and pension strategies to optimise taxation outcomes.
- Currently managing over $100 million on behalf of clients.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce