David is a Principal in the PKF Integrity services business, based in Melbourne. He has 15 years’ experience delivering forensic and integrity risk advisory services.
David has provided these services across a wide range of industry sectors in Australia and overseas, including Southeast Asia where he established and managed the forensic practice of a Big 4 firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for over five years.
David’s experience includes consulting to both private and public sector entities and this includes significant engagements in relation to:
• Fraud, corruption and misconduct investigations, including theft of intellectual property and breaches of confidentiality;
• Anti-fraud and corruption consulting;
• Whistleblowing system management and policy development
• Integrity due diligence investigations (pre and post mergers and acquisitions);
• Physical security consulting and site surveys.
David regularly writes thought leadership pieces on subjects such as fraud, corruption, procurement integrity, modern slavery and integrity due diligence.
Prior to embarking on his professional services career, David was a Detective Sergeant with the Victoria Police Major Fraud Group where he was responsible for managing investigations into complex white-collar crime.
• Transport and logistics