I really find it rewarding when my clients gain a greater understanding of their financial position and make better decisions to grow and prosper.
David joined PKF after having spent two years as a CFO in a successful fast-growing business. Prior to this, David was a Partner in a significant mid-tier accounting firm.
With more than 25 years of experience in accounting, David has provided advice to a diverse range of clients including builders, property developers, importers, distributors, manufacturers, agribusiness and high net worth individuals.
By knowing the key drivers of his clients’ organisations and understanding their tax and business needs, David is able to take a holistic approach to help solve their business problems.
David has a broad knowledge of cash flow forecasting, budgeting, taxation, accounting, estate planning and superannuation.
Recent examples of work include:
- Restructuring a significant publishing business in preparation for a partial sale
- Refinancing a significant bank facility
- Implementation of budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting for board reporting pack
- Providing high-level tax advice to assist with the resolution of a family dispute.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Finance and Systems), University of NSW
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)