Daniel is a Business Recovery & Insolvency Manager, located in our Newcastle office.
He has over five years of specialised insolvency experience and currently manages a team specialising in corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
Daniel has experience extends to a wide range of personal and corporate insolvency matters, including:
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- Debtors Petitions
- Sequestration Orders
- Informal workouts
- Creditors advice and meeting strategies
- Assisting in negotiating a seven-figure sale of an insolvent medical radiology practice with multiple locations, including liaising with and obtaining clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission;
- Winding down a registered charity including liaising with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits;
- Commission and relevant legal application of the Associations Incorporation Act 2009;
- Executing orderly winding up of a group of entities including advising key stakeholders of their rights and the effects of the winding up;
- Assisting purchases of real property after deposits paid to a real estate franchisee were misappropriated including relevant communications with NSW Fair Trading regarding access to the Property Services Compensation Fund; and
- Working on the first construction company in Australia to have successfully traded through Voluntary Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – University of Newcastle
- Advanced Insolvency Certification (Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association in association with Queensland University of Technology)
- Justice of the Peace in and for the state of NSW
- Graduate Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association; and
- Provisional Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).