Daniel has over five years of specialised insolvency experience and currently manages a team specialising in corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
Daniel understands that when he is engaged to act, there are often a number of parties experiencing high-stress and that it can be an emotional time. This is the case when dealing with those facing insolvency, secured or unsecured creditors, customers and employees of the insolvent. Daniel implements regulation and ensures compliance to the letter of the law, whilst also employing common sense, empathy and respect for all those involved in the process.
Daniel's experience extends to a wide range of personal and corporate insolvency matters, including:
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- Debtors Petitions
- Sequestration Orders
- Informal Workouts
- Creditors Advice and Meeting Strategies
- Winding down a registered charity including liaising with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits;
- Commission and relevant legal application of the Associations Incorporation Act 2009;
- Executing orderly winding up of a group of entities including advising key stakeholders of their rights and the effects of the winding-up;
- Assisting purchases of real property after deposits paid to a real estate franchisee were misappropriated including relevant communications with NSW Fair Trading regarding access to the Property Services Compensation Fund; and
- Working on the first construction company in Australia to have successfully traded through Voluntary Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – University of Newcastle;
- Advanced Insolvency Certification (Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association in association with Queensland University of Technology); and
- Justice of the Peace in and for the state of NSW.
- Graduate Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA); and
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).