Whether it be within a sporting team, workplace or with clients, I believe that developing relationships is the key to success. I get great satisfaction in working with my clients, forming these relationships and helping them achieve their goals.
Having started with PKF six years ago, Daniel’s passion, knowledge and leadership skills has enabled him to continue to grow as a professional and be seen as a role model and mentor to his team.
Daniel manages our Superannuation team, a team who he is very proud to work alongside of because of the positive morale that has developed, further adding to the quality service they deliver to over 500 funds.
Currently furthering his education, Daniel consistently stays up-to-date each year with budgetary, market and industry trends and changes to ensure his clients can maximise the return on their super in the long-run, without unnecessary stress and burden.
Daniel prides himself on developing and fostering relationships with his clients in order to best understand them and their retirement goals, providing solutions to guarantee a future without worry and inconvenience. He understands their pain points and clearly sets out what they can and can’t do to ensure his clients aren’t exposed to potential risks and changes in law.
Daniel’s career progression is extremely bright and PKF has identified him as a future leader of the firm.
Recent examples of work include:
- Forensically compiled historical data for a client who lost their SMSF history in a fire and completed five years of overdue financial statements and tax returns to return the fund to a complying status.
- Conducted a comprehensive review of historical SMSF accounts to confirm their accuracy and quality as part of a large deceased estate.
- Successfully managed the transfer of a large complex land rich SMSF to a small APRA Fund due to trustee bankruptcy.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- SMSF Specialist Adviser
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the SMSF Association