Dan is a Director of PKF Corporate Finance and is based in our Sydney office.
Dan has over 25 years’ investment banking and corporate finance experience and has been involved in over 250 successful M&A roles and capital raising projects. These range from business sale or acquisition processes, to IPOs and private fundraisings from equity funds, family offices, high net worth investors and venture capitalists. His focus and passions are bringing capital to companies, or vice versa.
He has worked with clients in many sectors including consumer and pharmaceutical products; financial services (including private equity); technology; healthcare services; logistics, engineering and business services; wholesale, import and distribution services; manufacturing; real estate and media.
Previously at Grant Samuel, Goldman Sachs JBWere, PwC and Moore Stephens, Dan has managed corporate finance transactions across Europe and Asia Pacific.
Some of his more recent transactions include:
- Acquisition of a HVAC engineering business for a listed major engineering business ($30m, 2019)
- Acquisition of a wholesale distribution business, including fundraising ($65m, 2018)
- Sale of a wealth management business (2018)
- Leading children’s leisure/education business - sale of asset and corporate advisory (2018)
- Fundraisings for leading technology businesses (2016/17)
- Acquisition research, identification and execution in the pharmaceutical sector
Notable clients Dan has also assisted includes:
- Sulo Plastics
- Shadforth Financial Group
- Spotless/ Downer
- Select Appointments
- Deutsche Bank
- Carlile Swimming