ChunHoe is an Assistant Manager of the PKF Corporate Finance team and is based in our Sydney office.
ChunHoe has over seven years’ experience in audit, financial modelling and due diligence services.
He previously worked in the financial modelling division in BDO focusing on Infrastructure projects. Prior to that ChunHoe had extensive experience in statutory audits with KPMG and BDO in Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia; across a wide range of industries.
He has experience in statutory and special purpose audits, impairment testing, project finance due diligence and financial modelling.
ChunHoe was involved in various high-profile infrastructure projects and assignments in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia.
He is also a Member of the Association of Charted Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Financial modelling audit for the PPP Melbourne Tunnel and Stations project; assisting the client in winning the bid and debt raising exercise (Project size $6b).
- Financial modelling audit and project cost due diligence for a Gas Power plant in Indonesia; assisting lenders in lending exercise (Project size $5b).
- Financial modelling audit for the Curtin University development project; assisting clients in winning the bid and debt raising exercise (Project size $400m).
- Statutory audits for an IPO exercise that raised $200m.
- Special purpose audits for working capital settlements for a $54m business acquisition.
- Due diligence reports for various business acquisitions ($10m to $100m).