Chris is a Manager in our Corporate Finance team based in Sydney. He has over six years’ experience in corporate finance advisory and assurance services. Chris previously worked in London as an external auditor leading teams on large and listed clients as well as a variety of owner managed businesses. Following this, he transferred to corporate finance advising on transactions in the mid-market.
Chris has experience in the following sectors:
- Business services
- Transport and logistics
- Advertising and media
- Facilities management
- Food and beverage
- Raised capital to fund the MBO of an engineering business which successfully exited four retiring director/shareholders.
- Advised on the sale of a mechanical and electrical engineering business to a financial investor.
- Buy-side adviser to an international port operator on acquisitions in Australia.
- Buy-side adviser to a private equity house on investment in a trust and fund administration business.
- Sell-side adviser of a software ERP business to private equity.
- Financial due diligence on a food and beverage company for a private equity investor.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA)