The taxation landscape is ever-changing and our clients businesses are constantly evolving, but no matter the industry, size or location, we always go further to deliver positive outcomes that create value. That is the PKF difference.
Chris specialises in providing advice on corporate transactions and restructures, income tax consolidation, mining and exploration expenditure and all aspects of inbound and outbound investment and business operations.
Chris has advised clients across a range of industries and has particular expertise in the mining and energy; engineering; building and construction; manufacturing and retail and wholesale sectors.
Chris qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2003 and became a Partner of PKF Mack (now PKF Perth) in 2008.
Away from the desk, Chris is a passionate West Coast Eagles supporter and in the off-season, you can find him amongst the trees on his local golf course.
Recent examples of work include:
- Acting as lead tax advisor for the merger of 2 ASX listed mining companies
- Conducting direct and indirect tax due diligence for the takeover of a large mining services operation based in the Pilbara region of Western Australia
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Tax Adviser with the Tax Institute of Australia
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)