I work with my clients to understand their individual needs and financial goals with the objective of helping them to achieve strong long-term financial returns.
Director - Wealth Creation
Chris is a highly experienced financial adviser specialising in investment selection and portfolio management, investment management and administration, superannuation advice and retirement planning.
He has played an active role in growing the PKF Wealth business and, while working with his clients, gains a thorough knowledge of their personal financial objectives and risk profile, before tailoring a unique wealth creation and investment strategy.
Chris is a recognised Self-Managed Superannuation Specialist accredited through the SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA).
Recent examples of his engagements include:
- Fellow Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Bachelor of International Finance
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Grad Cert Applied Finance
- He is currently studying for his Masters of Applied Finance
- ASIC Authorised Representative number: 274393
- Accredited Specialist SMSF Association
Qualifications and memberships:
- Self-Managed Superannuation Specialist accredited through the SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Bachelor of International Finance (currently studying for his Masters of Applied Finance)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
ASIC Authorised Representative number: 274393
Authorised by The Advice Exchange to provide financial advice and services relating to managed investments, superannuation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, shares, life products and retirement savings account products.