I pride myself on forming positive relationships with clients - an effective audit stems from understanding each of my clients and their business objectives.
Partner - Audit and Assurance
Cameron has over 30 years of experience, having previously worked in mid-tier firms in both Sydney and Brisbane.
He provides clients with value added audit services, with a focus on efficient and effective delivery. Cameron prides himself on his relationships with clients as he believes that an effective audit stems from knowledge of each client.
Cameron leads the firm’s Hospitality and Gaming practice and has presented to various interest groups on audit matters and Directors duties and responsibilities, particularly as they pertain to registered clubs.
Recent examples of work include:
- Provided an Independent Accountant’s Report and was a member of the due diligence committee in respect of the listing of a Biotech company
- External audit partner of Catholic parishes under the Brisbane Archdiocese, including co-ordination of over 90 parish audits
- Presented external seminars on directors’ duties and corporate governance, particularly pertaining to the Club industry.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- A Registered Company Auditor