When providing advice to clients I enjoy working with them to seek to understand both their business critical success / failure factors and personal aspirations and perspectives, to arrive at an honest and achievable outcome for all parties. This process leads to customised solutions for each business and associated family.
Business Advisory Partner
Brian has 25 years professional experience in first and mid-tier chartered accounting firms.
Brian has a diverse skill set backed by a strong technical knowledge in the accounting, taxation and business advisory fields and joined the firm as a Partner in 2002.
Brian's clients operate in a broad range of industries and sectors, including agriculture, aviation and wholesale and retail industries. Brian draws on his accounting, taxation and financial advisory experience to help clients grow and protect their wealth and financial position.
Brian is dedicated to delivering accurate and relevant solutions for his clients, supported by expert, up to date knowledge. He is aware of the importance of keeping pace with a constantly evolving environment and is committed to offering clients informed and professional service.
Recent examples of work include:
- Farm and Estate planning including business restructure to meet the needs of family members both on-farm and off-farm.
- Business valuation and internal succession plan for a professional practice and retail business.
- Restructure of a family business to minimise future capital gains tax based on the family’s planned business growth and exit strategy.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Registered Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered SMSF Auditor