Our team is passionate about working closely together to become an integral part of your team. Delivering practical solutions to everyday issues and growing with you.
Business Advisory Services Partner
Brent has over 30 years of experience in the industry. He specialises in providing business management, taxation, superannuation and estate planning solutions to a variety of clients, including healthcare & legal professionals, family businesses and high wealth individuals.
He is a highly respected and trusted adviser whose personalised service approach provides an integrated one-stop solution for his clients and focuses on their business and personal needs.
Brent enjoys working closely with his clients where he assists them to:
- Identify their short and long term goals
- Provide practical solutions to achieve their goals through the use of appropriate structures, tax planning, cash flow management and superannuation
- Monitor the results and proactively fine-tune them along the way
Recent examples of work include:
- Working closely with clients during the COVID19 pandemic and helping them navigate with the constantly changing requirements to receive various Government entitlements and grants.
- Assisting clients with their cash flow management and supporting them through planning for their future retirement using the most effective structures.
- Guiding legal representatives and trustees through the complex tax and estate issues on the death of a loved one.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Auckland University)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Financial Services)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
Authorised Representative of the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Limited.
Authorised Representative Number 1244485