I enjoy delivering positive commercial outcomes from challenging situations. I particularly find being able to turnaround or restructure businesses that would have otherwise dissolved both professional and personally rewarding.
Business Recovery and Insolvency Partner
Brad has more than 20 years of experience in corporate and personal insolvency matters, covering a broad range of industry sectors.
During this time Brad has managed a large variety of external administrations and turnaround assignments, including complex Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Liquidations, Bankruptcies and Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Brad regularly presents to various stakeholder groups and also consults to financiers, government bodies, directors and creditors on insolvency related issues.
Brad has expertise in providing security appraisals, compliance audits and implementing exit strategies where required.
Recent examples of work include:
- Trading significant enterprises and publicly listed companies in industries such as mining, retail, manufacturing, construction, transport and hospitality.
- Restructuring organisations and executing asset realisation programs, including negotiating going concern sales.
- Turnaround assignments and monitoring programs on behalf of financiers, including reporting on compliance issues under various facilities.
- Detailed investigations, public examinations and recovery actions under a range of insolvency administrations, including Bankrupt Estates.
Brad is a Liquidator and Registered Trustee, a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), and also a Member of the Australian Restructuring and Turnaround Association (ARITA).
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of ARITA (Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association)
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy