I apply an open mind to matters that arise with a view to isolating those that are important, so that resources are directed to the areas that will help a business move forward.
Business Advisory Services Director
With 40 years’ experience in the accounting profession, Bob provides an extensive range of accounting, audit, taxation and related advice to his clients.
Bob’s experience includes more than 30 years as a Partner in Sydney CBD firms, acting for a diverse range of businesses and professionals.
He provides input to his clients’ business decision making on issues such as structure, financing, cash flow, management reporting, financial analysis, acquisitions and disposals.
Recent assignments include:
- Converting a gymnasium group from paper records to a fully integrated Cloud-based accounting system, with monthly management reporting and analysis.
- Advising on the acquisition of compatible businesses for a diversified family group.
- Establishing back-office accounting, payroll and related assistance to an international FMCG group.
- Bringing the financial records of a property group comprising 20+ entities up to date to assist with a funding proposal.
Bob‘s expertise in Forensic Accounting includes the following areas:
- Preparation of valuations of companies and businesses for the purposes of purchase and sale, disputes and family law matters.
- Audit and Due Diligence reports in regard to many and varied businesses.
- Preparation of reports covering economic loss relating to personal injury, business interruption and commercial disputes.
- Preparation of reports relating to disputes between professionals and clients.
- Acting as an Expert Witness in various Courts and matters.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Business – NSW Institute of Technology (now UTS) with Credit
- Registered Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)