Antoinette works primarily in Tax, Accounting and Business Services and is based in our Adelaide office.
With more than 25 years of experience, Antoinette specialises in small to medium sized enterprises and professional clients. She assists with various tax planning issues and income tax advice for the firm’s clients. The industry sectors Antoinette has been involved with include the not for profit sector, the legal profession, medical, building and construction, property and investment.
Antoinette also has experience with various insolvency issues, litigation support matters, estate planning for clients and various assignments for not for profit organisations.
Antoinette is the Chair of the PKF Foundation, which supports family-focused organisations in the community to assist the less fortunate and build a stronger future for generations to come.
When Antoinette isn't working, she spends her time with family, especially cheering on her sons at sporting events.
Some of Antoinette’s key assignments have included:
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family owned businesses
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of estate planning
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of property developments
- Undertaking ATO Comprehensive Risk reviews and tax compliance reviews for clients in the areas of Income Tax, GST, FBT, CGT and Industry based benchmark reviews
- Advising clients in relation to Centrelink, assisting with reviews, including attendance at Tribunal hearings.
- Board Member for a private Adelaide College
Antoinette is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), a Chartered Tax Adviser of the Taxation Institute, and holds a Registered Tax Agent license.