My philosophy in business has always been to form a partnership with each client, helping them to understand what their goals are then taking the journey together to help them to achieve these goals.
Wealth Creation Financial Advisor
Andrew is a highly credentialed Financial Adviser in our PKF Wealth team, joining in 2015 after relocating back to his hometown of Newcastle.
Beginning his career in Sydney in 1991 in the manufacturing sector, Andrew progressed quickly to senior management roles through to company director level dealing with multi-national clients throughout Asia–Pacific and across the globe. During this time, he undertook studies in both accounting and financial planning which paved the way for his move into financial advisory.
During his tenure with PKF Wealth, Andrew’s business and relationship expertise have seen him provide high-level adviser and technical support to a significant number of clients. This has enabled him to gain experience working with a broad spectrum of clients to help them achieve their personal and wealth goals. Andrew now works as a trusted adviser, partnering with his clients to help them develop their personal goals as they move through the stages of life, adapting financial strategies so they can achieve their Future of Choice.
Andrew is also currently undertaking the program to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), the highest designation in the financial planning industry.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully re-aligned investments across a client’s three different entities to achieve the most tax effective long term portfolios.
- Re-designed a retirement strategy to address growth and risk issues in the current COVID-19 affected investment markets.
- Produced long term growth portfolios for a multi-generation family while providing estate asset protection.
- Oversaw the restructure a multi-million dollar defensive investment portfolio to address increasing market risk and lower yields.
- Implemented a retirement strategy that solved debt issues, retirement income and estate planning.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
Outside of work, Andrew is passionate about a variety of sports, having coached and managed junior cricket and soccer teams over the last 15 years.
ASIC Authorised Representative number: 1269083
Authorised by PKFWAFSL Pty Ltd to provide financial advice and services relating to managed investments, superannuation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, life products, risk, shares and estate planning.