Clients need pragmatic and objective advice when pursuing capital raising, divestment and M&A opportunities. I enjoy helping business owners and executives to access the capital and opportunities to grow their business.
Corporate Finance Partner
Andrew is Chairman of PKF's Asia Pacific Corporate Finance team and Chairman of PKF Australia's National Corporate Finance Committee.
- Lead advisory services with respect to M&A transactions, divestments and capital raising (equity and debt).
- Transaction Support Services including acquisition due diligence, vendor due diligence and Investigating Accountant Reports.
- Valuation services including Independent Expert Reports.
With more than 25 years’ experience Andrew has provided corporate finance advisory services to clients across a wide range of industries.
Andrew was a Corporate Finance partner at Deloitte and has worked with a wide range of clients, from SMEs to large companies.
Prior to joining Deloitte Andrew was the Chief Financial Officer of an ASX listed global manufacturing and distribution business, for which he led a management buy-out.
Recent examples of work include:
- Completed numerous of acquisition due diligence assignments for Private Equity funds or their investee businesses (food and beverage, software development, personal care products and financial services)
- Completed multiple acquisition due diligence assignments for large national logistics business
- Vendor due diligence reports for mining services, data centre and technology businesses
- Investigating Accountant for a number of IPOs and public market capital raisings (technology, telecommunications, funds management agriculture and, gaming)
- Lead advisor to a number of clients on cross border capital raisings (industrial technology, environmental technology, mining services, transport and gas producer)
- Lead advisor on a divestment and capital raising for leading specialist fashion retailer
- Lead advisor for refinancing of mining equipment manufacturer and contract mining service provider
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)