Alastair is a Corporate Finance Director in our Melbourne office. He started his accounting career in Melbourne as an auditor, working with another large international accounting firm where he also gained his Chartered Accountancy qualification. After progressing to Audit Manager he relocated to London in order to move into Corporate Finance.
He spent 10 years working in London gaining a broad range of skills, primarily in the Corporate Finance space, which he has now brought back to Melbourne.
Alastair provides a broad range of Corporate Finance services including:
- Financial due diligence investigations into businesses before acquisition or sale;
- Advising clients on the acquisition or sale of businesses and/or divisions;
- Valuations for a range of purposes including acquisition, impairment and dispute;
- Assisting clients in listing on the ASX and also London Stock Exchange;
- Capital and debt raising for a broad range of purposes including financing acquisitions, expansion and restructuring current financing arrangements; and
- Financial modelling services, which can be used in conjunction with the above service lines or as a standalone service, including for internal accounting and management functions.