Alan is a Director of PKF Corporate Finance and is based in our Sydney office.
Alan has over 25 years’ investment banking experience and has been involved in M&A and capital raising transactions having a value of in excess of $10 billion over that period.
He has provided advice across a broad range of sectors including manufacturing, resources, resource services, retail, financial services, energy & utilities, infrastructure services, education services, telecommunications, technology, healthcare services, property, and tourism & leisure.
Alan gained his investment banking experience at a range of organisations including HSBC Investment Banking, PwC Mergers & Acquisitions, CBA Equity & Advisory, Wilson HTM and TMT Partners.
Prior to joining PKF Alan was a Director in PPB Advisory’s M&A Team.
Some of his recent transactions include:
- Divestiture of leading FMCG business ($45m, 2018);
- Recapitalisation and capital raising on behalf of leading speciality retail chain ($40m including senior debt, 2017);
- Divestiture of chain of vet clinics on behalf of owner ($11m, 2017); and
- Sale of Mt Boppy Resources and Manuka Resources on behalf of Receiver (VND, 2017).
Notable clients Alan has also assisted includes:
- AngloGold Ashanti;
- Australian International School Singapore;
- Cabcharge Limited;
- Goodman Fielder;
- IFM Investors; and
- Trailstone Group.