Fringe Benefits Tax
Fringe Benefits Tax or FBT applies to the provision of a range of non-wage employee benefits, including travel and expenses. The FBT system carries a number of reporting and compliance obligations that PKF Tax can advise on and support you in meeting.
Apart from giving general advice on the impact and amount of FBT you’re required to pay, PKF Tax also assists many businesses with various FBT requirements including preparation, review and lodgement of returns.
Our team can streamline the FBT process by helping you:
- understand how FBT works
- identify when a fringe benefit is provided
- build FBT into salary packaging
- access available exemptions
- comply with your obligations
- communicate with your employees
- liaise with the Australian Taxation office on FBT matters.
PKF Tax will ensure you’re meeting your FBT obligations, while minimising its impact.
Our Specialists Throughout Australia