The business environment is constantly changing in regards to regulation and personnel. PKF Integrity provides its clients with expert analysis of the business environment to assess the potential risks its clients could face relating to integrity matters.
The PKF Integrity team’s solutions are designed to allow you to understand the risks facing your organisation’s operating environment, particularly those that are posed by fraud, corruption and misconduct. Our team will help you to implement programs designed to prevent your business being susceptible to any unwelcome behaviour, in a cost-effective manner.
For example, PKF Integrity’s Risk experts advise on all facets of procurement, contract risk management and supply chain management which aims to provide clients with more leverage across the table. These services help to reduce the risk of contract fraud and improve business operations by minimising unnecessary costs through the improvement of contract negotiations and supply chain management processes.
Our range of risk advisory services aim to create more opportunities within the organisation.
These services include:
- Advising clients with the development of company policies
- Advising businesses on legislation that needs to be adhered to
- Helping businesses understand how their sub brands must operate to ensure they are complying with the law
- Advising on the correct avenues and procedures for employees of clients to take if they have a matter that needs to be resolved
- Providing ongoing assistance to clients to effectively manage risk within their organisation
- Advising clients on how to reduce the risk of unaccommodating contracts with important stakeholders
- Implement procurement processes, which help manage risk and deliver value.
Our Specialists Throughout Australia