We provide technically robust, commercially focused independent valuations to meet specific client needs, with clear, credible and transparent reports.
PKF Corporate Finance’s Valuation Services team combines professional experience, industry knowledge, sound judgement, good financial analysis, a comprehensive understanding of market risk and appropriate methodologies.
- Valuation advice - professional advice and consultation to management, boards and shareholders on transactions and takeovers
- Independent Expert Reports - for takeovers, schemes of arrangement, reverse takeovers, related party transactions, major acquisitions and share buy-backs;
- Purchase Price Allocation - determine value of identifiable intangible assets acquired and goodwill
- Intangible Asset Valuations – software, technology, customer relationships, supplier relationships, royalties and patents
- Equity issues - advice on the value of equity issued to new shareholders or partners
- Dispute Resolution – shareholder and commercial disputes
- Tax Compliance – tax consolidation, transfer pricing, income tax and stamp duty
- Capital Raising – pricing issuing shares and other securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions – valuation analysis and reports for management, directors and/or shareholders
- Divestments - valuation analysis and reports for management, directors and/or shareholders
- Financial Reporting – unlisted investments and private equity investments as well as goodwill impairment reviews
- Employee Incentives – valuation for Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP), employee option plans and performance rights
Cross Border Capability
PKF Corporate Finance has a team of valuation specialists in key markets in Asia, UK & Europe, North America and South America.