Private equity funding is often overlooked as a potential source of funding to support business growth, but with the right support it can be a realistic option.
Raising capital from private equity funds requires an advisor experienced in working with private equity funds. PKF Corporate Finance is experienced at assisting our clients to access private equity for organic expansion, acquisition of another business, industry consolidation or management buyouts.
We have established relationships with a number of private equity funds, and we can facilitate introductions to these funds to smooth the process of negotiating and finalising funding arrangements.
- Making the initial approach to private equity funds on your behalf
- Negotiating with banks and private equity funds with respect to debt and equity funding of transactions
- Assistance with debt and equity structures
- Assistance with the preparation of funding agreements
- Assistance in the preparation of shareholder agreements.
Successful private equity funding requires trust and transparency on all sides. PKF advisers have the experience and industry knowledge you need to support your search for funding and the finalisation of a robust agreement.
For further details of how we can assist your business with raising capital or a divestment please click on the relevant link below:
Our Specialists Throughout Australia