Senior Auditor - PKF Gold Coast
: Senior Auditor - Gold Coast
: $68,495 - $95,890 plus super
- Fast-growing practice
- Competitive remuneration
- You will be qualified, enjoy a challenge, have a track record
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a high performing Auditor to immediately join our Audit & Assurance team within the PKF Gold Coast office.
PKF Australia is a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory group of independent firms, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
PKF Gold Coast is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise and is seeking an experienced Auditor to join our fast-growing Audit & Assurance team. The role is targeted to an individual who can effectively manage the delivery of audit and assurance assignments ranging from public interest entities, investment schemes, control reviews and a broad range of other advisory services in various industries.
The successful candidate will have at least 3+ years’ external audit experience and demonstrate strong technical audit and accounting (IFRS) skills. Capable to independently complete small and medium-sized audits, supervise a graduate or cadet assigned to their job and research complex accounting matters. The candidate will be familiar with the impact of new accounting standards, have a robust working knowledge on financial instruments, be capable to prepare DCF/NPV calculations and enjoy preparing general purpose financial reports.
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive attractive remuneration packages;
- A variety of benefits;
- Strong team environment;
- A wide variety of audit and advisory projects;
- A defined career path;
- Work-life balance; and
- We reward performance and provide training to guide and assist your career.
Relocation assistance for the right candidate will be considered.
The package and role are flexible and is suitable for an auditor with far more than 3+ years experience including up to a manager level. However, a passion for quality service delivery, training staff and rolling up your sleeves until the job is completed, is essential. You will get satisfaction from the delivery of a job well done.
Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- CA qualified;
- Self-starter who takes responsibility and has ambition to learn and grow;
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage your own workflow;
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving ability with attention to detail;
- Quick learner, with demonstrated technical competency with IFRS and ASAs; and
- Working experience with CaseWare Audit System, IDEA and/or Data Analytics preferred but not necessary.
If you are looking for a dynamic and focused work environment where your contribution is valued and recognised, please forward your applications (via email only).
:Tuesday, December 17, 2019