National Marketing Manager
: National Marketing Manager
Reporting directly to the National Chairman and working with key stakeholders, this role will help shape the marketing and communication activity for a family of 13 firms in Australia. With strong project management skills and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, this role will create new and exciting initiatives and tools for the firms to ensure consistency and quality in their marketing communications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies nationally, and for each of the business unit committees and industry groups.
- Provide clear and accurate information to the National Executive Team.
- Ensure successful rollout of national projects.
- Develop national processes and guidelines for local marketing and business development activity.
- Manage and coordinate workflow to ensure the needs of the network are met.
- Strategically plan digital content to increase engagement and visibility nationally.
- Assess and recommend national brand building opportunities through sponsorship, partnership and other strategic affiliations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic media representatives and target media outlets.
- Generate visibility for the firm through the placement of editorial content in select national and business media.
- Management of internal communications including intranet.
- Oversee relationships with third party suppliers.
- Act as a local contact for the PKF International Marketing team.
- Work closely with senior leaders to drive a strong marketing and business development approach to strengthen and grow the brand in Australia.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong eye for shareable content.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong communications capability with the ability to tailor material for a specific audience.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to inspire others to achieve their goals.
- 8 years + experience in a business development and marketing role ideally within a professional services environment.
- Tertiary or post-graduate qualifications in business, marketing or similar.
:Friday, February 28, 2020
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]