Intermediate Accountant - PKF Gold Coast
: Intermediate Accountant - Gold Coast
PKF Australia is a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory group of independent firms, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
PKF Gold Coast, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, has an exciting role available and is looking for a dynamic and bright Intermediate Accountant with a minimum of at least 2-3 years' experience with a second-tier public practice firm to immediately join their Business Advisory / Tax Technical Services team.
The successful candidate will have direct client interaction of a diverse client base, under the supervision of a manager and director. Exposure to technical issues, complex structures and larger client groups would be a bonus. Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a range of entities
- Preparation of BAS/GST/FBT returns
- Providing advice to clients on general accounting and tax matters
Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in Commerce or similar
- Completed CA studies or near completion
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Australian Public Practice Accounting firms
- Exposure to tax technical issues would be preferable as this role is within the tax services team in business advisory
- Experience in dealing with clients face to face and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Team player with the ability to support graduates
- A professional and personable demeanour
This role is not for an operator, but for a thinker and strategist looking to be challenged in an environment where there is a genuine work-life balance and platform for career development.
PKF Gold Coast offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (for example full support of CA study and training), staff wellbeing (including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
If you are an ambitious Intermediate Accountant looking to be exposed to a range of tax technical issues in a rewarding role where your contribution is valued and recognised, please forward your applications via email only.
We note only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
:Monday, August 5, 2019